Saturday 22 January 2011

Alcoholics Anonymous | Step 1 | January 22 |



Alcoholics Anonymous | Step 1 | January 22 |

"I think drugs were used by me as a way of suppressing my natural spirit." -/- Marianne Faithfull. Learning life a day at a time, I learn what I can and cannot do, the wisdom to know the difference. My feelings more often fit the moment of now as nature intended, no need to fix me or you today...

Step One "We admitted we were powerless over alcohol-that our lives had become unmanageable"
"God [it is what we understand to be God or a "Higher Power"] grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot, Courage to Change the things I can and the Wisdom to Know the Difference" God is Truth Love and Wisdom in the moment of now...

Alcoholics Anonymous, DonInLondon, Don Oddy, Recovery Life Works, Addiction And Recovery, Alcohol, Alcoholism

Alcoholics Anonymous | DonInLondon | Life Works In Recovery |

No comments: