Wednesday 26 January 2011

Alcoholics Anonymous | Step 1 | January 26 |



Alcoholics Anonymous | Step 1 | January 26 |

I'm on the road to? I have always known in a thinking way that it is the journey and not the destination which is important. Endurance can be a fine quality and expression through action. If my thinking says "I will be okay when I get there" I forget what good I have today emotionally and spiritually with friends, family and community. What matters is "now" wherever the road leads...

Step One "We admitted we were powerless over alcohol-that our lives had become unmanageable"
"God [it is what we understand to be God or a "Higher Power"] grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot, Courage to Change the things I can and the Wisdom to Know the Difference" God is Truth Love and Wisdom in the moment of now...

Alcoholics Anonymous, DonInLondon, Don Oddy, Recovery Life Works, Addiction And Recovery, Alcohol, Alcoholism

Alcoholics Anonymous | DonInLondon | Life Works In Recovery |

No comments: