Thursday 27 January 2011

Alcoholics Anonymous | Step 1 | January 27 |



Alcoholics Anonymous | Step 1 | January 27 |

Acceptance of how I am today. The consequences of living longer. Gaining wisdom of life one day at a time, what is possible and not possible. Life is neither fair or unfair. That hard work and endeavour is our journey with joy and sadness thrown together side by side, serenity always in the moment of now...

Everyday I try start with an open mind, be honest and willing to learn ~ Socrates "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." -/- Always the more I know, the less I know... Wisdom is a daily learing experience and never knowing what is right for you!

Step One "We admitted we were powerless over alcohol-that our lives had become unmanageable"
"God [it is what we understand to be God or a "Higher Power"] grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot, Courage to Change the things I can and the Wisdom to Know the Difference" God is Truth Love and Wisdom in the moment of now...

Alcoholics Anonymous, DonInLondon, Don Oddy, Recovery Life Works, Addiction And Recovery, Alcohol, Alcoholism

Alcoholics Anonymous | DonInLondon | Life Works In Recovery |

No comments: