Saturday 29 January 2011

Alcoholics Anonymous | Step 1 | January 29



Alcoholics Anonymous | Step 1 | January 29 |

I have found that when I let go trying to manage outcomes and let outcomes emerge life is bigger than my imagination and bigger than anything I can control. When I narrow my focus, my world becomes small. When I broaden my outlook, more choice and more freedom, opportunity knocks today...

Step One "We admitted we were powerless over alcohol-that our lives had become unmanageable"
"God [it is what we understand to be God or a "Higher Power"] grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot, Courage to Change the things I can and

the Wisdom to Know the Difference" God is Truth Love and Wisdom in the moment of now...

Alcoholics Anonymous, DonInLondon, Don Oddy, Recovery Life Works, Addiction And Recovery, Alcohol, Alcoholism

Alcoholics Anonymous | DonInLondon | Life Works In Recovery |

No comments: