Monday 27 May 2013

Alcoholics Anonymous | May 27 | DonInLondon | Step 5 "Share Your Truth"



May 27 2013: step five in mind… "I thought I could tell the truth and share everything by the time I got to step five. And the more I thought about it, the more conniving and calculating my thoughts became. I felt constrained by how much I wished to share, and even today, years later, being wary of sharing the truth is a consideration. And when I am wary, this is when I need to check out with another human being who may be more objective, and get back to the truth as quickly as possible because it does set me free…

It did require courage to share the truth in step five, faith that whatever I shared had been heard and done since the dawn of man and accept that I could change and become a more complete human being with all my emotions and faculties working in the moment of now… Most days. And just one day at a time… Today…


Alcoholics Anonymous DonInLondon "Step Five Collection" May 27

Alcoholics Anonymous, 12 Steps AA, AA Step 5, Addiction And Recovery, DonInLondon, Don Oddy,

No comments: